The Centralina Workforce Development Board and NCWorks Career Centers are committed to partnerships that help our region’s businesses and workers become a competitive force in our global economy. Learn More »
Centralina WDB E- Meeting Packet
Tuesday August 14, 2018 Board Meeting
(Board In Action)
- Mission Moment- Axel Lindenbeck with Stainless Value in Monroe (Union County).
- Environmental Scanning
- Performance Metrics and Expectations- Sherika Rich
- NC Commerce- Business Service- Dr. Jenni Harris, NC Commerce
- Innovative Approaches to Meeting Talent Recruiting Neets of Employers- Mark Seifel
- Focus Team Updates- Focus Team Chair
Additional Workforce Activities
- PY 2018 WIOA Kick-Off Session- Sherika Rich
- NCWorks Career Center updates/PY 2018 staffing and implementation- Ken McCoy
- 2018 CAFE program- Stanly County (results/information)
- Centralina Labor Market Information Update- August 2018 (information)
- Other workforce initiatives/upcoming events involving the Board and its partners
- Updates on other state and federal workforce development issues.
NEXT CENTRALINA WDB MEETING:Date/Time: Tuesday October 16, 2018 - 4:00 PM
Location: Rowan-Cabarrus CC - NCRC Campus (399 Biotechnology Lane, Kannapolis, NC 28027 - Room 115) *Note location change
THE CENTRALINA WDB AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT CONSORTIUM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DEVIATE FROM THE AGENDA.
The Centralina Workforce Development Board will comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), which prohibits discrimination based on disability. Centralina will make reasonable accommodations in all programs/ services to enable participation by an individual with a disability that meets essential eligibility requirements. Centralina’s programs will be available in the most integrated setting for everyone.
If any accommodations or any other access related items are necessary for participation, please contact: Narissa Knight, Phone: (704) 348-2718, FAX: (704) 899-5624; E-Mail: email@example.com OR in writing at Centralina Workforce Development Board, 9815 David Taylor Drive – Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28262. Relay North Carolina (TTY) 1-800-735-2962, Relay North Carolina (Voice) 1-800-735-8200.
Please allow seventy-two (72) hours’ notice for preparations.